Delivering the best notes for your success...
One Funnel Away Challenge
Solomon's Ark / Integration Marketing Society
More About Us...
Discover How Your Classmates Are Getting Access To All Updates
Even After The Classes Are Finished!
We are striving to be our best, and are devoted to learning, and serving others
We come from all walks of life. All ages. Many countries. Many continents.
The two things we all share is a fanatical devotion to learning, and serving others.
And a love for how GroupNotes.Net helps us digest and follow and increase our learning from the education we are investing in.
1. Record: "During the lecture, write all meaningful information legibly."
2. Reduce: Prepare summaries of ideas and facts with keywords. Wikis allow such summarizing to be done by any member of the community.
* "Clarify meanings and relationships of ideas"
* "Reinforce continuity"
* "Strengthen memory retention"
* "Prepare for exams in advance"
3. Recite: An effective study method involves reciting in your own words what you have learned. You can do this by describing the new concepts to partners or business associates.
4. Reflect: Think about and take note of your own opinions during study. Attempt to creatively find answers to your questions.
5. Review: Quickly review older notes.
By joining GroupNotes.net, you can have excellent notes for each class or mentoring call. You can rely on the notes, and maintain your full attention to the lectures and mentoring. Frequent time stamps help you go back to recordings of the mentoring call during later review.
More details at http://tutorials.istudy.psu.edu/notetaking/notetaking8.html
Group notes for your classes, webinars, mentoring calls, courses, and more...
Notes and wikis for your class, course, or group...